French Tutoring Language Program
Most parents and guardians struggle with French tutoring for one simple reason – they do not speak French! Scholars Education Centre provides tutoring and programs for students in French immersion, extended French and Core French for all grades. Our French program is taught by certified teachers and qualified mentors in a low student to teacher ratio, allowing your child to have the greatest opportunity for success. Our French program mirrors the local school board curriculum, making it directly transferrable to what your child is learning in the classroom including:
- Oral communication
- Reading fluency
- Introductory French phonetics
- Writing and spelling
- Vocabulary development
Our French tutors also assist students with homework assignments, test preparation and general homework help.
Why choose Scholars Education Centre for French Tutoring?
- Our French tutoring staff at Scholars Education Centre consists of certified teachers and qualified mentors specializing in French.
- Our qualified French tutoring staff will provide support for quizzes, assignments, and test preparation. In addition, we support each student with time management skills, note organization techniques, and helpful study tips!
- If requested, we can contact your child’s classroom teacher to work in conjunction with the French teacher’s course syllabus and better plan for upcoming quizzes, assignments, and tests.
- Each student is taught in an environment with a low student-to-teacher ratio.
Contact us today to schedule a free French trial hour at your local Scholars location!
Locations in: Aurora, Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Cambridge, Central Mississauga, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Peace River, Peterborough, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stoney Creek, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vaughan and Whitby.