Grade 1 to 8 Tutoring
Are you looking for a way to help your child excel at school? Is your child bored in the classroom and needs a challenge or enrichment programming? We know that every family has its own concerns and story to tell. Our Centre Directors listen to your needs and work with your family to provide customized support and tutoring programs. Scholars Education Centre has been helping families achieve real-life results for over a decade. Here is how we are able to stand by our results with confidence:
- Our teachers are certified by your local school board
- Our curriculum is based on the local school board, meaning what your child learns is directly related to school board expectations
- We provide regular parent/guardian meetings to discuss progress, goals and next steps
- Certified teachers work directly with students at individual tables to coach students during their tutoring sessions in a low student to teacher ratio
- We offer tutoring programs that fill in skill gaps and homework help
We can help reduce homework or school stress and frustration, and we can help students increase grades. Want to see if Scholars is the right fit for your family? We offer free, no-obligation assessments and consultations. Contact us today.
Scholars grade 1–8 students receive a customized tutoring program, including any of the following areas:
- Comprehension skills
- Language mechanics (punctuation and capitalization)
- Language expression (grammar, sentence structure, and paragraph analysis)
- Paragraph, essay writing, and much more.
- Number sense
- Geometry and spatial sense
- Patterning and algebra
- Data management and probability
- Our Math program is matched to the local curriculum with the addition of drills needed for quick calculations!
- Reading comprehension
- Reading fluency
- Sight vocabulary
- Oral communication
- Tutoring programs for all applicable grade ranges (grades 3, 6 and 9)
- Our EQAO tutoring program focuses on mathematics, writing and reading