High School Tutoring
High school tutoring is challenging for families. Often parents and guardians have difficulty recalling their high school academic content in the areas of mathematics, sciences, and languages. In our experience, students often have a difficult time engaging with parents or guardians for high school academic support and homework time becomes a stressful and frustrating nightly household routine. With post-secondary education becoming increasingly competitive, let us provide you with an exceptional program that will exceed your quality and service expectations and produce real life results.
The Scholars high school tutoring program focuses on the following subject areas:
- Grade 9 & Grade 10 Math Tutoring
- Grade 11 Functions Tutoring
- Grade 11 Advanced Functions Tutoring
- Grade 12 Calculus & Vectors Tutoring
- Grade 9 through 12 English tutoring
- Chemistry Tutoring
- Physics Tutoring
- Biology Tutoring
- Science Tutoring
- French Tutoring
- Data Management & Probability Tutoring
If you see a subject that is not listed above, we are confident that we have a certified teacher or qualified mentor that is qualified to cover the subject. A few benefits to our high school tutoring programs include:
- Starting with a free consultation to make sure our learning environment is the right fit for your child.
- We only utilize certified teachers or qualified mentors so students are provided with high quality service.
- Our teachers provide support for quizzes, assignments, general concept review, test preparation, and final exam preparation. In addition, we support each student with time management skills, note organization techniques, and helpful study tips!
- If requested, we can contact your child’s classroom teacher to work in conjunction with the teacher’s course syllabus and better plan for upcoming quizzes, assignments, and tests.
- Each student is taught in an environment with a low student-to-teacher ratio.
Earn High School Credits!
The High School Credit Facilitation program is designed for students who require high school credits to either complete Grade 12 or as a pre-requisite to enroll in a post-secondary institution. Scholars has partnered with the ILC (Independent Learning Centre) to provide a high quality program for students. The ILC is Ontario’s designated provider for high school distance education. The Scholars High School Credit Facilitation Program works in conjunction with the ILC.
Classroom settings are not for everyone and it is difficult to independently stay on track for coursework while managing employment, a family, and daily commitments. Scholars Education Centre offers students small, comfortable classes and support from certified teachers so that they can complete their courses with confidence and guidance. Our team of mentors are trained to go beyond the call of simply tutoring. Our mentors focus on providing quality instruction, goal setting to keep each student on track for completion, and producing real life results.
Scholars provides support and guidance to students in identifying the credits they require to achieve their goals, outlining a plan to achieve the goals, registering their courses with the ILC, and providing a structured plan required to complete their courses. Contact your local Scholars Education Centre today for additional program information and a free consultation!